Friday, June 27, 2008

Chicks with Blogs..H.E.R


So. Im pretty sure you all know the love the Couture Group has for chicks. Well, it seems when you couple that affection with websites and the updates thereof, you get Chicks With Blogs. Our very first feature is none other than the lovely Heather a.k.a. H.E.R. of herfection.com


Here is an excerpt from her bio on why herfection.com exists.

My name is Heather, i live in North Carolina (unfortunately). I host this .com to promote good music, more so of the conscience side of hip hop. Sometimes I vier into underground artist to showcase them when i feel they should be be heard. I post daily on things evolved around music. Hopefully one day this site will be somewhat of a resume to the next chapter in my life/career that i’d like to follow or that comes along to find me.. Lord willing <3

She's also the only female (I believe) that can post on Real Talk NY. So, everybody do us a favor and click the link link, and just cool out (cool out)..and listen to h.e.r.



Did we also mention that she's beautiful?
She is.