Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Real Job.

I am sure you guys are wondering why the hell we post every other 7574378794 days. LOL. But, we have been busy, Phil(Amesse Couture) works for Valentino and Studio 43..Google it. It's worth it. I myself love to blog, but Nike pays the bills. That is my current place of employment. I work at the new concept store at Lenox Mall. I also do ALOT of corporate work, and marketing for Nike. The retail job is my "Clark Kent." But we have been doing tremendously well. The store offers in-store customization for shoes and shirts through Nike iD. As soon as I can post pics, I will. Until then here is a teaser, a shirt me and my homeboy and co-worker Brandon(sneakermind.blogspot.com) did for the new rejuvenated sneaker store Prestigious in Atlanta.

No comments: