Friday, November 21, 2008

Meanwhile.

Okay so I've met some cool people, seen some cool people and done some cool things. Valentino had a dope party and soon I'll have the pics from that. Me, Tob, Bjorn, and my brand new friend Deanii saw Bill Clinton give a awesome speech.



But the real reason Im here is to talk about Streetlights. And Bad News. And Say You Will. All of these are leaked like bad plumbing off of 808's and Heartbreaks which is slated to drop Monday. But, I (and millions of others) got grubby little hands on these songs super early. When I say Streetlights speaks to my soul, Bad News makes me think of things I'd rather not, and Say You Will just makes me call her just to say I love you, it does. I applaud the raw emotion in every track.



Drake also has this new song featuring Lykke Li which is also sweet. Yo good music is coming back. It inspires me to pick a mic up..sing a little something..harmonize here and there..but not really.
(Click the pic for the song)



Later.

No comments: