Sunday, August 31, 2008

What The Hell is He Saying?


Ok. Everyone has heard that new T-Pain "I Can't Believe It" song right? Tell me this. What the hell is Lil Wayne saying? Well after long hard research I think I found an answer to my question. Maybe. Below is Lil Wayne's verse. Maybe.

"Now I can put yo ass out/Oooo keep runnin your mouth/And if your girls come trippen I'm a show em wat these tear drops 4/Shawty I was just playin/Ooo but I could take u to the caymen... islands have uScreamin and hollerin/Gone be makin love on the beach/The people see wat we doin/Aww they pointin and ooooin... ooohh but we gone keep on doin, it like it just me and u ain't no one else around/We went down on the balcony/And I layed down pool playin, how sweet/Shawty like a model out the penthouse how she's/That's y I got her on my penthouse sheets"



I still don't know what he is saying...It actually sounds like jfoirhaigwkcsgkpfecao...with the bridge OwowowoOOwoow.

No comments: