Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ronnie love.





My homegirl from Philly and from high school (and from that one time at Quis house) was featured in Clutch Mag online in the Monday Muse section. This makes me friends with a model, which makes me more popular than I already am.

When asked what inspires her style she replied:

"..Of course I pick up the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar from time to time, and I always get the must-have fall issue of Vogue. But my style is ultimately inspired by where I am going and how I am feeling. For instance, if I am going to a club or event, a dress and a pair of pumps is a MUST. Going to the movies or the mall? Depending on the season, I might wear something like a flower print chiffon dress, opaque leggings, and boots…or a sundress and gladiator sandals. Tired and have to go to School? Skinny jeans, sweatshirt, flats, and glasses (to give my eyes a break from contact lenses, and to look studious, of course!). But accessories are a must on ANY day…pretty earrings, bangles, rings, necklaces – whatever works!"

then she said Phil, but they didn't hear her.

No comments: