Friday, January 16, 2009

Im Learning How To Write Haikus.


I dont know how to write them. I didnt get them at first. But since seeing other ones written by people with a dry sense of humor such as myself, I want to not only MASTER them, but speak in them. Here are some pretty sweet examples of what I will being saying on lifes important issues:

Raising Children:
when your child cries out,
take his little hand in yours
and shut his ass up.


Appreciating Nature:
behold the timeless
sweeping vistas of winter.
‘kay, bored. let’s play wii.


Kindness:
night in the city
in the streets, a poodle howls
because i kick it


stay tuned for mine.

3 comments:

Lieu Fatale said...

they're tha best && most difficult poetic form ive ever written in. hope u learn quick then u kan develop ur style :)

-L.Fatale

Amesse Couture said...

i do too.
you think you could bless one real fast?

Anonymous said...

hm
ill be writing a couple today
just because of THIS post