Friday, December 5, 2008

dinner with bevy, kenny, keri, lisa, bryan, david, sean, nicole, boris, and mychael.


I can check off a conversation with Keri Hilson off of my list of things to do before I die. As her and I walked down the steps to film what you will see in a few moments, I held her hand. Excellence. The food. Excellence. The vibe was crazy. Kenny is a people person and Im a make sure he talks to the correct people person. Bryan Michael Cox is a cool guy too. He didnt do a drop for 43, but he would if I would've asked. I mean he did pass the rice at dinner. Bevy (and her girls) are wonderful. Luxury is dope. It aint for everybody though.


Dinner With Bevy & The Gilt Groupe.com Hosted By Kenny Burns from KENNY BURNS on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in joining Gilt Groupe please use the following invitation link.

www.gilt.com/dinnerwithbevy

Amesse Couture said...

i suggest everyone looking at these words do so.

now.