Monday, December 29, 2008

jim jones.





So yeah, the twins Wave and Warner Watkins were born today. Happy birthday. They are friends and clients. I hate when people say stuff like, "expect big things this year, playboy!!!!". So we'll just do what we plan on doing and take it from there. How bout that night at the W fellas? *sigh* good times. Prop 8. (The new 'no homo' i just came up with)


5:53pmPhillip
that song is crack sauce
both of them
5:55pmWarner
thanks I think its the best ive ever done
5:55pmPhillip
me too.
that live band put me in a good place
5:56pmWarner
lol. I know! It's dope as fuck, I just don't know if I wanna start the album like that or kinda draw them in. the acoustic was actually the rough take, but we all liked it so much
5:56pmPhillip
put both.
close out the album witht the live
5:56pmWarner
lmao. Why did u just read my mind?
5:57pmPhillip
cuz we here
*points at eyes*
5:57pmWarner
the full band sounds really dreamy to me, so were gonna put it as the last song and give it that morning after feel. The actual last song is gonna be spilling blood and its gonna be massive, fucking massive feedback. and yelling, lots of yeling
but it's gonna be good
5:58pmPhillip
LMAO!!!!!
but its gonna be god.
good.
good and god.
5:58pmWarner
oh yea, jesus is doing guest vocals on a few songs
lol
5:58pmPhillip
the one with blood.
5:59pmWarner
lmao, def. Watch us go to hell for that one
5:59pmPhillip
i just repented.
just you.
5:59pmWarner
i just finished. I don't wanna be lonely, so i cant go by myself

No comments: