Sunday, July 27, 2008

R.I.P. Heath


In his last theatrical performance Heath Ledger gave movie goers a lasting impression they would never forget. I was talking to one of my friends, and we were discussing how Heath is a method actor. A method actor takes his role seriously and pretty much loses him/herself to master that role. Method actors go out of their means, and ultimately become that character. Heath did many things to become the Joker in the Dark Knight, and it probably led to his death in the process. If you haven't seen the movie, you are probably like 2% of people in the world who haven't. The movie is on its way to becoming the top grossing movie of all time having already done over 300 million domestically(The U.S.). I wish Heath could be here to receive ALL of his props. R.I.P. Heath

No comments: