Friday, July 18, 2008

LOVE VA$HTIE II


Its funny how things work out. On a random day at a random boutique during a random rant about things I'm into, Vashtie's name was mentioned. The person Im speaking to lights up like "Hey, I know her..we used to work next door to each other.." What? Stop that foolish talk. That only happens in movies when the sun moon stars and quasars align. We sorta dismiss it like just a mere coincidence. But upon seeing the first LOVE VA$HTIE post, they do something I couldn't have seen coming if it had previews. The individual takes out their phone..searches..finds the digits..dials..and she says..."Hello?"

After a small stroke and minor heart palpitations during a brief convo with the Violette vixen (i had to laugh at that), this post ensues. It just so happens the director/designer directed the CRS video I was looking for. No more from me..enjoy her.



Maybe Part III will have that (overdue) interview/shoutout/anything..
Maybe.
Chuurch.

No comments: