Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maybe She's Born With It...



Most younger men are incapable of describing beauty. I mean raw, untampered, pure beauty. That's because when this phenomenom is seen,something indescribable happens. For some they hear the Beatles. Others know instantly that she is the One. As for me, all sound is immediatley silenced. Its as if I've just entered a vacuum of some nature and the only two beings who exist at that moment are I and this sincerely gorgeous creature. (I know its deep, but stay with me)
Here's a brief instance.
At the end of my college orientation, all of the upper class men were coming back to campus to tend to their dorms and/or handle their scholastic needs. Over the course of orientation I had grown quite popular with the student body, and made several friends. I'd like to think it was just my personality and charm...but it was coupled with a heavy sneaker
addiction that spoke for me as well . On this particular day, I had on a crisp white Alfani some Gap Premium skinny jeans and some crazy infrared, teal blue, barouque brown, and khaki Air Max 90's..dope. A fellow student and sneaker enthusiast was standing next to me saying something about the latest Blazers or "Where'd you get those ID's?" or something to that effect when as if cued by some invisible conductor, all things noise was completely mute. She was basically in the same situation as I. Her lady friend was speaking to her about clothes or quantum physics or whatever it was, but our eye contact (and the length of it) seemed to be all
she heard (hopefully). Fair skinned, a product of Ethel Hedgeman Lyle, wild curly hair, and shorts that showed off well toned legs...she was pretty. Naturally pretty. I never
actually made my way to her, but due to some strategic marketing, she may
be reading this right now. (Hi.)

My run in with one of His better creations got the Couture Group
thinking. Who else is indeed breathtaking but due to a conceptualization of
beauty by the media never really gets recognized? Too many. So, we've comprised an extensive list of the Amesse 15 Most Naturally Gorgeous Women. Women from all walks of life that even without the assistance and techniques of makeup and touch-ups and all sorts of other ups, they are still deemed beautiful.
Because sometimes it just doesnt take much..


America Ferrera
We first noticed America in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was more or less like, she's cute. She could honestly lose a couple pounds but she's not bad. Then as if we rubbed a genie lamp prior to the wish, there was Ugly Betty. Curves and all, she has it.


Priyanka Chopra
Dont know much about her. Asia's 3rd sexiest woman under Bipasha.


Zoe Saldana
What is it about Saldana? Is it the eyes? The smile? A member of the Couture Group is a little bit more than obsessed with her when she cries. And its not as weird as it sounds. That vulnerability makes her gorgeous in a way where it seems as if she could be your girlfriend..


MIA
A product of London and the harrowing war torn Sri Lanka, Mya Alprugasm transcended her country and made it to the US with a style all her own and some very very nice lips. Acha!


Brooklyn Sudano
With the combined acting skills of Marques Houston and Omarion being that of a chair in Somebody Help Me, Brooklyn kept me from turning it off. Due to the low-budgetness of the film there was no glamour shots. Just a ponytail and perfect skin. That's all I need..



Corrine Bailey Rae
I first liked her music. And then I saw the face behind the voice. Its very effortless how she does her look. Her curly hair and hazel green eyes doesn't need much else. And let's not ignore the elephant in the room. Her teeth are a little less than satisfactory. But that's one of the flaws that makes her real and overall beautiful.


Dania Ramirez
She Hate Me. Oh my goodness. Everything from her attitude to the scenes with Kerry to the Latina girl next door ( or in the next building) feel...perfect. Dania's appeareance again made us fall in The Sopranos when, coincidentally, she began to cry.


Kat Von D
First off her swagger is crazy. She honestly does not care. We likey. Oh, and then that raspy voice coupled with the fact that she is genuinely pretty. I'd tattoo my name all on that. Of course with properly sterilized equipment.


Padma Lakshmi
There was this show on Bravo that involved a woman that was horribly insecure about a scar she had. She didn't feel beautiful , no matter the makeover procedures taken. So in walks Padma that unbeknownst to me, has a huge scar on her left arm where the elbow is. She felt the same way. By the end of the segment, both were in tears and the woman viewed herself in a new light. Speaking with this woman showed Padma's inner beauty more than outer, and frankly, that means more.


Shu Qi
Since Transporter, I kinda wanted to...I dont know..find a small asian woman in my trunk...in a duffel bag. You know what I mean. She slowly grew on me and I dont blame Jason Statham for making a move on her. She cooks too.

Zulay Henao
Once again, the sofa plant acting of Omarion is saved by another starlet. I mean I havent seen the movie. Do not plan to. But from the commercials and a referal and the below Youtube video, here she is..


Bipasha Basu
Asia's sexiest woman. Bollywood is dope. Case dismissed.


Noemie Lenoir
When she removed her hair like it was supposed to come off, I almost screamed in the theather. As a matter of fact, I did. But as a bald Noemie gave the fierce stares she's famous for, I still dug her. And unlike Beyonce she doesnt need half her body weight in weave to look astonishing. Which she ultimatley does.


Megan Fox
First thing in the morning. Waiting in line at the bank . Eating a bowl of Kellogs Frosted Flakes. She manages to look sultry in whatever she's doing and whenever she's doing it. Pouty lips and crisp blue eyes hasn't been done this well since Scarlett. Okay maybe not that well, but still...


Cassie
Understand. Before the fame. Before the deal. Before a mans face ran into Diddy's hand over her, she was regular old mixtape hustling Cassie. Thats why the below video was chosen. She was amazing prior to, and only developed into the Complex blessing Cassie we know today. Enjoy.

No comments: